Personal Fitness Trainer
Dan Chisholm, M.S., B.S., L.M.T.
A degreed trainer and a licensed massage therapist can be the key to achieving your health and fitness goals while enjoying the benefits of stress reduction.
Achievement of your personal goals is more effective with an exercise specialist guiding you. And with the additional aid of massage therapy, I can provide a distinct advantage in creating or enhancing your personal fitness and health levels.
I offer the following services and qualifications to help you reach your maximum potential.
- Bachelors Degree in Kinesiology: Southern Illinois University
- Nationally Board Certified in Massage Therapy (AMTAMassage.org)
- Illinois Licensed Massage Therapist (227.006728)
- Expert Thai Massage Therapist
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Personal Trainer (T54118)
- CPR certified
- Adult First Aid certified
- Licensed Esthetician in Illinois (131.006025)
- Over 19 years in the personal training and spa industry
- Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology at Northeastern Illinois University
- Fitness Director: Tailor-made corporate fitness programs
- Personal Training
Wish you could perform better in your own sports regimen?
- How about a stronger backhand in tennis?
- A couple more yards in your drive?
- More energy on your run?
- Reduced pain when you play sports?
- Enhanced body awareness and posture?
Links to Dan Chisholm’s Educational Institutions
- Undergraduate: www.SIUE.edu
- Graduate: www.NEIU.edu
- Massage: www.HACmassage.com
- Esthetics: www.skincareandspainstitute.com
- Thai Massage: www.thaibodywork.com
If you want to elevate your fitness level to the optimum level of performance, I can help you achieve it effectively and professionally.
Sports specific workouts that include resistance training can elevate your current fitness level. With the addition of athletic massage techniques, you will be able to reduce down time and muscle spasms and encourage blood flow to tissues. Email for more details.
Fitness Services Brochure – Printable PDF
Necessary forms for the consultation. Please print, review, fill out, and bring to the consultation.
Intake – Printable PDF
Intake – Fill Out Online
These forms require Adobe® Reader® to view them. You can download it for free by going to the Adobe Reader website. Adobe Reader is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.