Feel Better with a Massage
Busy work weeks can be too much for the body. Decompress and rejuvenate with specialized massage therapy by Dan Chisholm MS LMT. Assist tired, stress, and over-worked muscle groups. Get invigorated while accelerating recovery of sports injuries. Individualized massages to suit clients of all types.
What Does a Professional massage include?
- The highest quality Soothing Touch non-pore clogging massage creams. Soothing Touch products have no mineral oils or drying alcohols.
- Optimal light usage, active air filtration system, fresh clean sheets, relaxing music, and well maintained facilities to enhance every massage.
- Aromatherapy to calm the body and reduce stress.
- Peppermint, eucalyptus, or lavender essential oils to promote the effects of the bodywork quickly.
- Complimentary chilled bottled water with all bodywork sessions.
Call 314-580-2051 for an appointment or fill out the form below.
Massage Therapy Prices
- 60 Minutes (1 Hour) – $85
- 90 Minutes (1 1/2 Hours) – $120
Clients also using personal training services get up to $15/session discount.
Types of Massage
Swedish – Relaxing and soothing combination of movements that push metabolic by-products quickly into circulation so the liver can clean naturally
Deep Tissue – Graduated intensity and pressure with structural intensity emphasis. Focus on the release of muscular adhesions (knots), tensions, stress or workout resultant fatigue.
Thai Massage – Therapeutic technique that dates back thousands of years. Its precise origins are unknown, but practitioners traditionally trace their lineage to Jivaka Komalaboat, also known as Shivago, who was a friend and physician to the Buddha and renowned as a healer in Buddhist tradition. For more, see the Thai Massage / Thai Yoga Therapy page
License and Accreditation
Please visit The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (www.NCBTMB.org) to view the standards of a nationally certified Massage Therapist.
Visit the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation at www.IDFPR.com to verify active licenses of massage therapists and estheticians in Illinois.
Full Professional Liability Insurance: All Massage Therapy Services are Insured for $1,000,000.00 through the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals.