Begin the Journey Today
Sedentary lifestyle is a major health problem in the United states. More than 60% of all Americans are physically inactive. In fact, 25% of all adults are not active at all.
People of all ages, both male and female, benefit from regular physical activity. Physical activity is highly beneficial in the treatment of persons with chronic disease and disabilities.
Physical activity need not be vigorous to achieve health benefits.
A Session Description
Each workout is individualized and can include:
- Free-weight training
- Resistance machines
- Stability and balance drills
- Core stabilization exercises
- Lower body/lower back partner stretches
- Chair massage
Monthly Body Measurements
To track your personal changes through:
- Body fat percentage
- Circumference measurements
- Resting heart rate
- Blood pressure
- Hydration level
- Learning to eat to your metabolism needs
- Replacing fad diets with a monitored calories approach
Programs for Personal Training Include:
Tracking your custom workouts created by Dan Chisholm using an integrated PDA and internet program. View your programs, charts, and body measurements anywhere.
Identifying and adjusting weak or strong areas to enhance performance.
In-home training options available.
- Personal training available in 30 and 60 minute sessions.
- Multiple session discounts available
- Partner discounts apply
- Massage therapy sessions, 60 and 90 minutes
- On-Site seated chair massage (corporate)
- Stretching for health and post rehabilitative
- Home training and home gym set-up
- Health fair consultations
- Employee health promotions and screenings
Benefits of Personal Training
Dynamic fitness balance is a simple idea:
‘All areas are equal and deserve attention.’
Often people neglect multiple aspects of total fitness which leads to imbalance, pain, or injury. Dan Chisholm will modify a client’s program to develop realistic goals.
A degreed fitness trainer/massage therapist can be the means of achieving health and wellness goals while enjoying the benefits of stress release therapy.
A trainer can also educate on:
- Positive diet changes
- Posture and biomechanics at work and during sports
- Medical history limitation and special needs programming
Hi Fi Fitness www.HiFiFitness.com @ 820 North Orleans, Suite 100, Chicago, IL 60610
- Personal training-only facility with no memberships to purchase, simply pay for the hour with Dan Chisholm and the facility is included, no other charges or hidden fees. NO CONTRACTS
- 35,000 square foot training area with extensive options for training modalities and styles to fit every client’s goals and specialized fitness needs.
- Barbells and power cages
- Free Motion resistance equipment
- Cable cross multi station
- TRX suspension trainers
- Elastic exercise tubing
- Foam rollers
- Complete Pilates studio
- Bosu trainers
- Swiss balls of every size
- 2 private treatment rooms for Thai Massage, Swedish/Deep Tissue Massage, and Partner-Assisted Stretching
- 2 large private training studios in additional to the main studio
- Multiple heavy bags for striking
- Dedicated stretching tables
- Powerplate vibration training
- Smith press and adjustable benches
- Dedicated 25 m plyometric training lanes
- Full locker rooms with lockers, multiple showers, bathrooms, and complimentary towel service, and a comfortable, inviting floor plan.
- Cardiovascular training equipment for clients to utilize before and after each session with no time limit.
- By appointment only
- For In-home training please visit the “In Home” page on the left.
Many clients already have memberships at fitness centers in the area that enhance the personal training services provides. It is not uncommon for clients to work out at the following clubs:
- Fitness Formula Clubs www.FFC.com
- East Bank Club www.EastBankClub.com
- Bally Total Fitness www.BallyFitness.com
- The River East Club www.RiverEastClub.com
- Cheetah Gym www.CheetahGym.com
- David Barton Gym www.DavidBartonGym.com
- Xsport Fitness www.XSportFitness.com
- Equinox www.Equinox.com
- Lakeshore Athletic Club www.LSAC.com
- Union League Club of Chicago www.ULCC.org
- Lincoln Park/Lakeview Athletic Club www.ChicagoAthleticClub.com
- Lifetime Fitness www.LifetimeFitness.com
- World Gym www.WorldGym.com
Use of the equipment at these clubs is complimentary with the purchase of personal training servies with Dan. Each customized workout will utilize that equipment to enhance your total fitness plan.
Full Professional Liability Insurance: All Personal Training services insured for $1,000,000.00 through FitnessPak/Interwest Insurance Specialists, 800-873-FPAK, PO Box 8110,Chico, CA 95927, www.FitnessPak.com